vendredi 23 novembre 2018

RENAISSANCE (1300–1600)

Fra Bartolommeo, Madonna and child

 Fra Bartolomeo, 1517.Museo di San Marco
 Fra Bartolomeo, Madonna and Child with the Young Saint John the Baptist c.1497

 Fra Bartolomeo, Sacra Famiglia

 Fra Bartolomeo, Saint-Jérôme Pénitent, c.1498

Fra Bartolomeo, The holy family with the little Johannes

Fra Bartolomeo, The Rest on the Flight into Egypt with St. John

Baccio della Porta, plus connu sous le nom monastique de Fra Bartolomeo est un peintre italien qui devint religieux Dominicain. Influencé par Domenico Ghirlandaio, sa vie est intimement liée à sa ville, Florence, et son œuvre, à la période de la Première Renaissance.

Baccio della Porta, better known by the monastic name of Fra Bartolomeo is an Italian painter who became a Dominican religious. Influenced by Domenico Ghirlandaio, his life is intimately linked to his city, Florence, and his work in the period of the First Renaissance.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Sim my friend. it is so good to hear from you. I hope you are getting to enjoy the holiday season. I am enjoying your paintings they are all amazing. As you can probably tell I love looking at the backgrounds, the detail in them are unbelievable I can't imagine how long it would take to paint some of these picture. Thank you for bringing them to me it is a treasure.
    I hope all is well with you and yours, have a fabulous Christmas eat lots of chocolate and keep warm. P.S. I miss your art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Sim, wow, such a super-beautiful blog, so many wonderful works of art, truly amazing paintings! Wishing you a magical day my friend! I always enjoy visiting your magnificent worlds.
    Hugs
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer